Sonntag, 4. April 2010

Trailer of the month





Training Day. One of the best movies about the street
life and attitude. For me its Denzel in one of his best movies.
Together with Ethan just amazing. I really love Denzel but in
this movie i was so happy when ethan finished him in the end
in front of his whole barrio.Yeah!
"They build jails because of me" Who got the biggest swagga?
Of course we know Denzel is born and raised in the bronx
and of course we know he started acting in 1981 in a hospital soap
called "St. Elsewhere" as "Dr. Phillip Chandler" he playes this
role for 6 years. With the movie "Glory" where he played the soldier
"private trip" he got its break-through for this role he got a oscar
and golden globe. I stop writing what else he got for his nice acting
and talent. He are some of my favorites pics of him.